Tuesday, April 12, 2011

happy birthday Lucy

I can hardly believe my Goose is 4.  I have LOVED every minute of Lucy and she has added so much love, laughter and enjoyment into our family.  We are all so blessed to have Lucy as part of our family. At the very beginning I wondered if child number four was going to be a blessing!! I didn't realise that 'morning' sickness was going to be 24hrs a day for just under 30 weeks with Mummy taking medication 3 times a day to try and keep it at bay or that Daddy (& Matt) would have to bring dry toast to bed for me to eat BEFORE I even lifted my head from the pillow or that I would be calling Daddy to come home from work early to help me with our three other small children (what a VERY understanding school he works for) MOST days of the week or that Noonie would be coming over ALOT on the weekends to help Daddy keep up the washing and cleaning or that you would be entering this world in a very quick fashion.  BUT it was all worth it.  Lucy Goosey you make our family complete and you bring so much joy to us all and I cannot ever imagine my life without you. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy I to thank God for adding you to our family it wouldnot have been complet with out you thanks for being my blue eyed girl love ye lots Noonie