Monday, July 14, 2008

More of Seaworld

Matthew and I after our ride on the Corkscrew!!

Lucy on her favourite ride, the Trucks.

Annie (with Stewart) waving to Zoe during the Sesame Street Show

Benjamin touching a starfish in the touch tank.
We did do so much in the two days that we had at Seaworld. Not only did we see the four shows we also went into the 4D theatre. Stewart and Matt saw it first and really enjoyed it so Stewart assured me that BJ and Annie would love it and that they would not be scared. I was a little hesitant because BJ is not too fond of things that could be a little bit scary. Anyway I took them both and shall I say it was NOT a good move!! BJ got scared 3 minutes into the presentation and started crying loudly!! but I reassured him it was okay and to take his glassess off then he was okayish! Annie then proceeded to say she was scared!! I did brave it out with the two of them and I must say that the 4D show was fantastic. Definitely worth the watch, even with two scared children!!

No comments: