Monday, July 14, 2008

Where do I begin?

Well after a fantastic day at Dreamworld yesterday and a great time at Seaworld last week it got me thinking. Where can I write all this down and show some photos for my kids to remember in the future....blogging world!! SO kids as you look back on this in years to come I hope you will remember the incredible journey of our lives together with great joy and happiness. Above all, always remember that I think you are the greatest and that I love you so so so so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world Ang! Your first couple of entries are terrific. Even though you've told me about your trip to SeaWorld, it was still great to read more about the experience and see the photos.

Also, if you want your blog to be a keepsake for the kids, you can periodically arrange to have your blog printed into a book. There are a couple of online companies that offer this service.

Love Cath